Friday 10 October 2008

Quilts so far in 2008



This quilt was designed using EQ6 and is hand pieced and hand quilted. The central dahlia has over 120 pieces and I don't think I'll be making one of those again!
I made it for my daughter earlier this year and it won second prize in the Winchcombe Country Show in August.
This quilt top is ready to be wadded and backed and is to go on the back of a settee and be used to snuggle up under when watching TV.

I made this on a machine and will have a go at machine quilting once it is sandwiched together.



This is an image of the design from EQ6 and another picture of the quilt.



1 comment:

Argery Araya C. said...

Estimada amiga, hoy me he encontrado con su pagina y me han encantado tus trabajos la felicito . y que tengas una feliz navidad .